www.neumann.com
Forums:
Email:

Re: KK105S for repair
Author: Marco Rocchini
Date: 09/13/2012
Hi dear Schneider,
was a tragic accident: shaking the capsule I heard as if there was a piece that moved in grille an and I thought I'd pull the capsule to release the internal. I thought to come off as the ME-5005... instead I broke some parts of the old PCB board! :(
Moreover also in capsule removed, with only 2 grids casing feels equally during shacking as if there was something inside.
However my board is demaged, maybe I can save it only if I have the scheme of it, I have many SMD-condenser in my laboratory. You said:

Please confirm that the KK105 could be opened by simply taking head grille and inner assembly apart, and that it does NOT have 3 tiny hexagonal screws at the bottom, fixing everything in place

: yes, my kk105S does not have 3 tiny hexagonal screw. Then is the older version of kk105S.

When I knew I had caused damage (by lifting the lid black "sennheiser", that of 3 contacts) I then hand made a key to unscrew the cap. My big big big problem is that I wanted to use the kk105S for sunday, but at this point I will be almost impossible.

As I asked in a parallel email to your service departemente, if I could get the schematic of the board I would be able to most likely recovery the board: the problem is I have lost 2 condenser (they are extremely small, when they fall to the ground can not be found) but if I could know their values ​​probably I can save it.. maybe for sunday.

My email is mrocchini@email.it
Thanks and best regards  

Marco Rocchini
09/13/2012
Martin Schneider/Neumann
09/13/2012
Marco Rocchini
09/13/2012
Martin Schneider/Neumann
09/13/2012