Deep bass in a small space
The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors, such as the KH 80 DSP. It has a unique and flexible 2.0/0.1 Bass Manager allowing the subwoofer to be used in many different system configurations. On the back panel there are analog and digital inputs and outputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to allow for seamless system integration. The Neumann.Control software gives access to many additional functions inside the subwoofer. The KH 750 DSP can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
More about the KH 750 DSP
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a large magnet, linear motor design and a very stiff pressed steel basket. As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The well-braced cabinet is a sealed designed which brings the fastest possible transient response. The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz / 24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in Neumann.Control.
Control and align the monitor with your iPad®
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives access to many additional the functions of the KH 750 DSP Subwoofer. Systems of loudspeakers can be defined, from mono to 3D, aligned for a good in-room sound, and then operated centrally: Setup, Align, Operate. At last, you do not have to be an expert to optimally integrate this subwoofer into your system, even in a small room.
The Neumann.Control app for iPad® offers several features allowing you to setup, align and operate the KH 750 DSP and KH 80 DSP even in large setups up to 9 loudspeakers.
The key features are:
- 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 loudspeakers and subwoofers
- Identify loudspeakers and subwoofers on the network that are in the room
- Assign the identified loudspeakers and subwoofers to positions in the room
- Guided Alignment – a set of simple questions resulting a well-balanced sound. The Guided Alignment is a process where you are asked very simple questions about the room and the loudspeaker/subwoofer position, and then the app adjusts the response of each loudspeaker/subwoofer accordingly.
- Manual Alignment – an 8-band fully parametric equaliser for expert users. In Manual Alignment expert users have complete freedom to adjust an 8-band parametric equalizer, levels and delays in each loudspeaker/subwoofer as they wish. Manual Alignment can also be used to edit Guided Alignments in a more detailed way.
- System and alignment selection
- Volume control, preset levels, dim, mute all
- Groups, solos, mutes
- Other system settings such as delay, standby level and logo brightness
System Requirements: iPad® with iOS® 10 or higher
- Decreasing the bass extension of the monitoring system
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Working as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems
Free field frequency response: 16 Hz … 800 Hz, ± 6 dB
Free field frequency response: 18 Hz … 750 Hz, ± 3 dB
Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB SPL for 0 dBu): < 20 dB(A) SPL at 10 cm
Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3% THD at 1m (averaged between 50 Hz and 100 Hz): 105.0 dB SPL
Input: Analog: 2 x XLR, electronically balanced, Digital: BNC (75 Ω): AES3; S/P-DIF
Controller design: Digital, active
Crossover frequency, slopes: 80 Hz fixed or 60 ... 100 Hz via Neumann.Control, 24 dB/oct; 4th order
Output power woofer amplifier (THD+N with limiter deactivated: 10%): 256 W
Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V~; 50/60 Hz, with standby
Woofer: 265 mm (10") with protecting black metal grille
Product dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 383 x 330 x 383 mm (15 1/8" x 13" x 15 1/8") Product weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- 1x KH 750 DSP
- 3x Mains cable (European, UK, US versions)
- 1x Getting Started Quickly Guide
- 1x Safety and Warnings booklet
- KH 750 DSP D G 508296
Subwoofer with 2.0/0.1 Bass Management, digital controller, analog and digital inputs, metallic anthracite (RAL 7021), EU, UK and US mains cables.
- KH 750 DSP D G CCC 506837
Subwoofer with 2.0/0.1 Bass Management, digital controller, analog and digital inputs, metallic anthracite (RAL 7021), CCC mains cable.
Detailed product information incl. diagrams and downloads are available at neumann.com.
WARNING (for California residents only): This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.