The original Neumann product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current Neumann sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by your local Neumann service partner, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Georg Neumann GmbH or their service partners will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of Georg Neumann GmbH) replace the product or its defective parts.
Georg Neumann GmbH or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Georg Neumann GmbH or their service partners.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product's value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of Neumann products effected by you or a third party, unless Neumann has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- faults due to force majeure
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the Neumann product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please send the product to your local service partner, together with accessories and proof of purchase. The customer bears the risk of shipment. To avoid any damage in transit, please use the original packaging if possible.
An up-to-date list of all service partners of Georg Neumann GmbH worldwide are available on the internet at www.neumann.com.